sábado, 5 de septiembre de 2015

First team meeting

On Thursday, September 3th my teammates, Jon Woods, Kaleb Dall,Yao Linhui, and I had our first meeting. Our goal was to get to know each other and talk about what type of game we want to create. We used the questions of our second video game class assignment to guide our discussion. We started by deciding on what type of game we would be creating. We threw around ideas until we landed on a survival type game that encouraged exploration and discovery. We had a very lengthy and productive discussion in which everyone had an opportunity to state their ideas on what the game should consist of. We also set preliminary roles related to the design of the game. This was done to focus everyone's efforts so that we start working on the game individually as soon as possible. Overall the meeting was a success and I'm very exited to embark on this new adventure - I feel that I'm well accompanied.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario