jueves, 1 de octubre de 2015

Meeting Monday September 28th

Last Monday my team and I had a meeting in which we discussed our progress, worked on a video presentation for the game and settled on goals for next week. I presented the inventory system that I had been working on. The inventory consists on a blueprint actor that interacts with elements in the HUD to create and save variables for storage and inventory organization. The inventory slides to the side when 'i' is pressed and a drop down menu lets you interact with the item. The goal was to create a system that could create templates for all items in the game. I will give a more detailed explanation in my Homework 5. Jon expanded on his model of the level by adding palm trees and other elements and Kaleb showcased his work with attack animations.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario